October 22, 2017

10/9/17 Hard Choices


This is what the storage unit looked like at the beginning of the day. Believe it or not this storage unit was once full from floor to ceiling from back to front. That was right after the shipping crate with the combined belongings of Gram and Papa and Jon and Cathy were in here. Now, after two inheritance parties, the hard choices about what goes to Arizona and what stays must be made.


When I arrived at the storage unit this morning my wedding ring was missing. In cold, dry weather my fingers shrink. I looked around but had no idea where it might have fallen off. At the end of the day, when Papa hooked the motor home back up, he found my ring inside his glove. It must've come off when I helped him unhook in the morning. What a great blessing to, once again, have my ring restored to me.



On our way back to the McWiggin's house we spotted these deer grazing near the house. Karen tells people that for a pet she keeps 9 deer. It was fun seeing them from time to time as we came and went.

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing Karen was to you, giving a place of refuge out of the cold for many nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you finding a place for all the new stuff?

    ReplyDelete