November 28, 2007

"It's Wintertime!"




Last night, David looked out the window and said, "Mommy, look! It's Wintertime!" We had our first snowfall that stuck yesterday. Today the kids and I played out in the snow. Rebecca has an obsession with water and loves playing in puddles. She and David decided to pick up handfuls of snow and drop them in the puddles. I'm not sure where kids come up with some of their ideas, but they had lots of fun. Ganon and I think that snow is much more bearable when you have kids to enjoy it with.

6 comments:

  1. Great pix of those beautiful kids. Wonderful David quote. The first shot of the driveway and light is a postcard. In LA today they expect one tenth of an inch of rain with the temp in the high 60s. It is wintertime in SoCal too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree though it is still REALLY COLD!!!! I am glad that you all had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 3 Wintertime pictures are great. Rebecca looks like she is dressed for a photo session for a Gedes calendar. The hat looks like a flower. David's is an action shot--appropriate. The light by the driveway looks like it leads the way to a peaceful place because it does. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say they are absolutely adorable and I am glad they are in the snow and not me. It is wonderful having updated pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like they are having so much fun. my girls want it to snow so bad again. oh well, i'm sure it will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is so time consuming to get little kids in all that snow gear. It is better when they are bigger. They not only last longer outside but can put more of their own clothes on. Also, it helps that they are bigger so they don't puff out like little stars and can't walk (i.e. Lisa Simpson).

    ReplyDelete