March 5, 2009

Inspiration



As I was working on our Upcoming Enrichment Meeting, I found this wonderful video on lds.org. As a woman and a mother I feel like I fall short so often. I try to keep up with all of the creative, talented, hard-working, beautiful mothers I know. Somehow, though, they always seem to be one step ahead of me. I think I need to try harder to do what Heavenly Father wants me to do instead of what others want me to do. This video has reminded me that I can make a masterpiece without having something to show for it--except perhaps my best self. I can work harder on nurturing my children and supporting my husband. I don't have to be perfect at everything else too.

2 comments:

  1. Heidi, This video and your conclusions give good advice for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, This video and your conclusions give good advice for all of us.

    ReplyDelete