June 5, 2009

Hope

I took the kids to the park yesterday while Ganon did homework.  Rebecca voted for the Exchange Park because it has swings.  "I like swings now," she says, but I'd heard that before.  Anyhow, with some gentle coaxing and Sarah's help we got Rebecca into the swing with Sarah.  They both loved it!!   Today we went to Pioneer Park  and Rebecca again voted for the swings.  She still won't let anyone swing at home and she doesn't like the swings to move if no one is in them, but I feel like there is hope for a swingset in our yard eventually.  We'll see.
These are just some of the roses from our bushes and a few orange ones from the neighbor's.  Having flowers that grow without too much effort gives me hope that I may be able to keep my houseplants alive this summer.  We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. how funny, she doesn't like swings. they look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, fun, I am glad you were able to get them to swing. Very cute. I love the flowers. A pretty arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expression on Sarah's face priceless. What was she saying/thinking I wonder. Your rose plants are a great bonus for your property.

    ReplyDelete