July 8, 2009

Firsts

Here are a few pictures of some first-time events recently.

We went to the Veteran's Memorial Pool one afternoon while Ganon was working. Our friend Lisa met us there so I wouldn't have all three kids by myself. The kids loved it! For those of you who have been swimming with our family before, you know what a dramatic change this is.


David began Preschool this Summer. He is attending BYU's Child and Family Studies Preschool Program for seven weeks. He loves it! The only real problem we have is getting Rebecca to leave every time we drop him off and pick him up. She thinks she should be in Preschool too. I think David will transition to Kindergarten in the Fall just fine after this experience.

We haven't yet gotten a quality video of Sarah's first steps, but she has started branching out on her own this week. Her face lights up every time and she looks around to see if anyone is going to praise her. We are so proud of her! (This picture is of her after just waking up-- she had an overnight visit from Rolf the Night Hairdresser).

4 comments:

  1. David looks sooo ready for education in his school clothes with his back pack. Sarah is beautiful, even post=Rolf. All three looked happy at the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The children just keep getting more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that night hair dresser has definately improved over the years. My hair never looked that good after visit with the night hair dresser. I do believe she is beautiful. I remember a little girl a few years back that looked that cute as she ventured off to kindergarten waving and saying bye mommy as mommy cried. Now as for a sweet little girl smiling so innocently, I don't believe for on second she is not thinking what can I get into next. I am glad you got a chance to go with all and have someone help. Love, Mom & Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your children are just precious and beautiful. I just love them and wish we could see each other again. I hope you are planning another vacation out this way sometime soon so that I could just kiss their little cheeks.
    Love to all,
    Aunty Pat

    ReplyDelete