March 12, 2010

Nesting Part 2


I finished the other half of my sewing project last night. The girls look so cute in their matching outfits. If only it was warm enough to wear them outside.

I've also been working on my garden. I haven't been able to do too much outside yet, but I actually have life growing in my "greenhouse" downstairs. I have a few lights hooked up that I turn on for about 12 hours each day. The plants are on the table next to the furnace. The kids enjoy watching the little sprouts come up. So far we have pumpkins, watermelon, cucumber, zucchini, and tomatoes. No sign of any peppers yet, but we haven't given up hope. My dad is going to come and help get my garden started outside when the baby comes. I'm so excited!

(Pumpkins: front, tomatoes: back)

4 comments:

  1. Those girls couldn't be cuter. I am going to have Gramma print this photo to put up on my photo wall in the bedroom. The garden greenhouse is a fun story. Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool garden sweetie, Keep up the good work and the little girls with matching outfits are adorable. Hugs & Kisses,

    ReplyDelete
  3. the girls are too cute. good job on the sewing. can't wait to see your cute little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I am so jealous. I had so much fun watching our gardens grow last year and trading secrets and fresh produce. I'm glad you are still going ahead with a garden even though you will be super busy this summer. Great job! I want to see more pictures as they grow.

    ReplyDelete