August 17, 2010

Bridal Veil Falls


We have taken the kids twice to Bridal Veil Falls up Provo Canyon. The first time David wanted to cross the "river" to get right up close to the falls, but I was there by myself so I said no. For the past few weeks whenever I ask if the kids want to go for a walk David requests the Falls so he can cross to the other side. We decided to go again with Ganon on Saturday. The kids had fun throwing rocks in the water. i tried not to be crazy-over-protective. Aside from not wanting to leave (when do they ever?), the trip went pretty well.





8 comments:

  1. Very cute. Beautiful scenery. We are always happy for updates. These little outings will be those most remembered. Great pic's. Good Job! Lots of Love,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that top photo and the four shot for our photo wall. Got to love that pre-scout David. He is ready for outdoor adventure. Occasionally have GP take your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of your beautiful children! I only wish that I could hold them in person and kiss their sweet cheeks!!
    Auntie Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute adventures, love the Harry Potter shirt on David. Glad to see it still getting good use, it was a favorite around here. Would also seem that Ganon's childhood pastime of throwing rocks has been passed down to another generation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not wanting to leave...that is my biggest challenge with taking my kids anywhere fun. It takes a billion minutes to get them in the car and then all three are usually screaming. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks like fun. i like hike the kids can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I haven't looked at your blog in a while and it was so good to see how you guys are doing! You have such a cute family! I can't believe those kids are all getting so big!

    ReplyDelete