July 30, 2010

Pioneer Day

The Sons of the Utah Pioneers have a little pioneer village around the corner from our house. On Pioneer Day they have extra activities and crafts run by the local missionaries. We decided to walk over. Ganon got to walk on stilts, Rebecca made a Harmonica, and David and Sarah rode the ponies. It was a fun little activity that was worth about 30 minutes of time and no hassle with parking.
Rebecca with her harmonica by the petting zoo.
David had a lot more fun than I expected.
Sarah wasn't so sure about it once the ponies started moving.

5 comments:

  1. I love the little pony rides. Walking on stilts would definitely not be my thing. Be sure and do this kind of activity again. How do you make a harmonica? Lv,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like more fun than we had here. We did enjoy the parade on the TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that G. Patrick showing one of his many skills. We were talking recently about how he became a legend jumping off of the high cliffs into the Seven Sacred Pools on Maui. Speaking of skills, nobody does a pout like Princess Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures of the kids! Sara is just testing the waters,so to speak. Was she ready to get off the pony or did she want to ride some more? n Love, Auntie Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making a comment on your blog. Holy Cow huh? I feel so left out and miss you like crazy your life is going on without me :( The kids are getting so big. I love ya

    ReplyDelete