July 30, 2010

Birthday Time!


To celebrate Rebecca's Birthday we went camping with the Connelly (and Freeman) Cousins. We made homemade ice cream as part of the festivities and she got to spend all kinds of time playing with her cousins. David and Tommy also did well and had no problems sleeping at night.
Sarah, on the other hand, was quite miserable. I think this was the only smile I saw from her all weekend. I'm glad our first experience with camping with four children went as well as it did. I might be willing to camp again sometime (just make sure Sarah is feeling well first).

To celebrate David's birthday we went to the water park. If Ganon didn't have to work or I had a friend with no kids I think we would go to the water park all the time. The kids all love it, including Tommy. They also sleep pretty well after wearing themselves out at the pool.


2 comments:

  1. Swimming is a wonderful way to use up some of the abundance of energy in those 4 little sweeties. Peace and quiet makes it worth time taken and think of the quality time spent with everyone. I remember a few camping trips. I wouldn't want to sleep in a tent now. Lv,

    ReplyDelete
  2. We remember David's first campout near Heber. How many days old was he? Seems like he slept well then too. Your waterpark is terrific. Becca is hoping she'll be able to visit there.

    ReplyDelete