December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!! We thought we'd share our Holiday Season with you by sharing a few pictures. Above are Rebecca and Sarah ready for the Sunday Christmas Program (the Children sang a special number at church). Thanks, Heather, for the matching "princess Christmas dresses."
Ganon took the three oldest to the Ward Christmas Party. Here they are "with Santa." Papa may remember a similar visit with Santa at BYU that resulted in tears. This picture was as close as they could get and still have three smiles.
Here the girls are enjoying their new magna-doodles. T.J. is enjoying his letter and shape barn. David is not in this shot because he is busy "spending" his iTunes App. Certificate. He got to pick out $10 in "Engineering" games for the iPod. Thanks, Grammie and Grandpa!
Ganon got a new Aloha Shirt for Christmas. It isn't a reyn spooner, but he likes it anyhow. The sleeves are even the same length. My gifts are not pictured here, but Ganon gave me some new tools as well as a healthy supply of paper plates and bowls. Now I can use disposable dishes if I don't want to do dishes (or I've been too busy using my tools to wash dishes...). Thanks, Ganon! They're perfect!




As a fun closer, here is a movie of T.J. the day after he learned to crawl. It also has him scooting at the beginning. He still uses the two skills together to get where the party is.

We're grateful for the wonderful year that we've had. Ganon continues to work hard at BYUB, at BYU's MBA Program, and at serving in the Bishopric. I try to maintain sanity as I take care of the house and little people. David loves First Grade and is loving learning new things. Rebecca is attending BYU Preschool and continually comes home with a new song that she learned. Sarah enjoys helping me with the laundry and taking care of T.J. Thomas James joined our family on April 8th and continues to make us smile. He wakes up happy every day and has figured out how to move around the house. Next goal: walking!

We look forward to all of the exciting things coming in the next year and are excited to share as much with all of you as possible. We hope you are all well and wish you all the best for this coming year.

5 comments:

  1. I love the movie of TJ. I was rooting for him all the way. Love Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Yule Post! We enjoyed every picture. The girls are beautiful, as is Ganon's aloha shirt. (Reyn's --eat your heart out). Hooray for crawling TJ!
    Next blog should be of Heidi with her tools and paper plates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you guys had a fun xmas too. how fun. TJ is on the move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for TJ!!! I always found that kids are happiest when they become more independent. Looks like he is an even happier little tyke.
    Beautiful dresses! I love that you got paper dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ht matching dresses on the girls. I miss you so much girl friend. I want to walk across the street and you are there :( I updated my blog finally.

    ReplyDelete