March 20, 2011

Weather

This picture of the girls was taken on March 1st. They are enjoying the warmer weather. I'm more willing to let them play on the playground at David's school while we wait to pick him up.
In contrast, this picture of the van was taken the last week of February. It was the last hard snow of the year. I thought a picture of it would remind me to be grateful when I think it is "super coldy" and 50* outside. I'm working on being grateful for all seasons... but I'm most grateful for Spring.

4 comments:

  1. Was this bottom pic one of the time the van doors froze shut? This is a good reminder to us to spend the winter in Mesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the doors were frozen while we took David and Rebecca to school, but they had warmed up enough by the time we got home that I could open them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't lie it took me a second to see which girl is which. we still however have snow on the ground.. humm, soon that will be over for us. i love summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are loving the sun here! Still get the occasional freak snow flurries that will fly but none have, gratefully, stayed long.

    ReplyDelete