August 11, 2008

Fun in the Sun

We Finally have internet in our new place. I am so excited to be able to post pictures again. Here are a few from the past few weeks. We still have boxes and a little bit of chaos, so I'm not ready to put up more pictures of the house. My goal is to be all unpacked and semi-clean before Ganon's Birthday. We'll see.

My sister-in-law Valerie and her four children came and stayed with us right after we moved in.  It was so fun to have them visit.

This is Sarah in her exersaucer.  She is already a big fan. just like her big brother.

We hung David and Rebecca's swings in the front tree.  I have to watch Rebecca because she likes to go out in the backyard to play and almost always ends up in the front sitting in her swing.

David and Rebecca decided to help us water the lawn while Ganon and I unpacked the garage.  They enjoy making sure that the sprinkler is really spraying water.  

2 comments:

  1. You didn't mention that the picture of your sister's family was taken at the RV Park when they visited us.
    Baby Sarah is so cute. This particular picture shows how much she looks like Heidi's mom.
    The picture of the swings didn't download for us.
    In the last pict, I think Rebecca is reacting to being all wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The exersaucer used to be Melissa's so I'm glad to see it has held up so well. Melissa enjoyed it then James then David, Rebecca might have (not sure if you left her out of your comments because she didn't really like it) and now Sarah.
    It is nice when they get old enough to entertain themselves for a few minutes and give Mom a break. I know that Steph and Chris loved to help Melissa or James play with the toys on the exersaucer.

    ReplyDelete