August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Ganon!



     Today we celebrated Ganon's birthday.  (I found the candles and lighter last night as I was unpacking yet another misc. box-- perfect timing)  Kelly and her kids made the trip down to help us celebrate.  It was fun getting to hang out and spend time together.  
     I would like to mention how grateful I am for such a wonderful husband.  I have been incredibly blessed to be married to a man that is so hard-working, talented, self-less, patient, and unconditionally loving.  He has always taken such good care of me and our little family.  I can't say enough how wonderful he is.  Thank you, Ganon, for everything.  I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you.

6 comments:

  1. Bro-toe, i didn't forget it was your birthday. I was just outside for most of the day and when it was time to call it was late. so looks like you had a fun day. happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as if you had a very Happy Birthday! Add my best wishes too.
    Love,
    Auntie Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganon, Thanks for inviting us down for your birthday. We had a great time, the kids really enjoyed playing with the cousins. Of course the WII was a favorite. I hope you are having fun with the "park" we added to your backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you had a good one! Wish we could've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Son, You have always been one of our two favorite sons. Happy bday! Love, Mom, Dad and Becca

    ReplyDelete