June 12, 2011

Bath Snugglers

Our kiddos, like most, love playing in water. This is a good thing and a bad thing. It gets them to play outside, which is wonderful, but it also makes it so they change clothes about 10 times a day.
The other day our good friends the Wests invited us over to enjoy their pool. Charity and "Baby Isaac" were very generous to let us take over their pool. They even shared yummy popcicles with us. Baby Isaac was okay with it especially when we let him use my new Bath Snuggler.
TJ, like Isaac, likes to snuggle. Especially after bath time. Unfortunately, I usually bathe the kiddos on Sunday morning or Saturday night. In an effort to make it easier to get the kids bathed without getting me all wet, I decided to make a Bath Snuggler. It is a towel with a hood on one corner and a hole for my head on the other. I can wear it while I bathe them and then my church clothes don't get soaked. Then TJ and I get to snuggle (at least for a minute before the next child fights for the towel).

Another handy feature is that the towel can be wrapped around those that are more interested in running around and spraying people than snuggling (this is Isaac acting as the model).
Okay, so I don't really want this to sound like I'm selling you something, but I am thinking about selling them on Etsy. So, I would really like it if you left in a comment your opinion about the Bath Snuggler. On a scale of one to ten: 1 is "I would never buy That!" and 10 is "Wow! I want one of those right now! Can you make one for me please?" Other comments, opinions would be most appreciated as well.

4 comments:

  1. Great to see the Kiddos at play. We can almost hear the laughing. The snuggler is an excellent problem-solving invention! Good luck on the sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come all the fun inventions had to be invented after our children were born? I say go for it. It makes life a bit easier and fun to. Great idea! Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say it sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm noticing that you are in the yard two houses down..right? Did a family with kids really move in? If so, then I'm very happy for the neighborhood. How are things in the ward? Who is the new bishop?

    Also, towel idea is pretty nifty. How long does it have to be? I'd say 7/8, but I bet 10 tomorrow before church. =)

    ReplyDelete