March 15, 2019

3/15/2019 More Mountain Man


The hard drive from Gram's oldest computer. I'm afraid that the computer has gone the way of all the earth.


Some pics from Mountain Man. People got all dressed up for the part.


Isaac Merrill was there.


Rushton Sheet was there too.


Nolan learns about the service project.


David forgot to pack a hat. Thanks to Brother Horne I was able to trade with a kid for his spare hat.


One of my early efforts at slow shutter aka long exposure photography. I think that this was 1/10th of a second at F22.


Bob Wilstead talked a couple of excited boys into loading about a half truck bed full of snow from camp for my kids to play with. What you see is the part that didn't melt.


It was more than enough for the kids to have a blast with it.




We think that this is the first time that Peter has seen snow outside of a movie.


Rebecca's handprint.


While I was gone Rebecca's friends Krissy and Missy came over to play.



No comments:

Post a Comment