November 23, 2015

11/22/15 I'm a Tornado!

     This evening Heidi found that Joseph had found some face paints that didn't get put away well enough. When Heidi asked him what he was dressed up as he said "I'm a tornado!"
      This morning he made it to church still in his pajama pants. (Heidi had dressed him twice at home and he changed back). In the bathroom Heidi tried to convince him to change into his church pants. Joseph's response "I have an idea. I can wear them over my pajama pants. I won't tell my nursery teachers. They won't even know. "

   As long as I'm telling Joseph stories, here is one that happened at camp. As we were unloading Friday night the three little boys stayed in the van. After a bit the timer on the light went out and Heidi found the boys in the dark and crying. She also found the breakfast muffins had been opened and the top of one of the muffins had been eaten off. Joseph explained "I needed it because I was hungry for my Adventure."
      Life with Joseph is surely an adventure. Here's looking forward to all our future adventures. 

1 comment: