November 10, 2015

11/9/15 Pivot Tables are Awesome

     This morning I had a meeting with Michael Hallsted. I showed him how pivot tables work and I think things are going to get more automated here soon. He also showed me some things he's been working on that will help me be able to get more involved in the custom reports like I was before. 
     This afternoon Heidi's parents came by for a visit. Her Dad shared an interesting fact from history that not only did they eat Turkey at the first Thanksgiving they also ate eel. Grandpa Mangum has surgury scheduled for later this week on his vericose veins. We'll be praying for him. 
     For FHE we held the family council on simplifying that we were counseled o have at Refional Conference. It went surprisingly well considering one topic was to give away some toys so that we have fewer to clean up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment