August 26, 2016

8/25/16 A New Vitamin

       Heidi has a friend (the stake primary president) whose daughter used to struggle with everyday life. She had some pretty severe symptoms including anxiety. They found this vitamin and mineral supplement and it really helped. Lately I've been having a hard time getting myself to do some things that are usually not a problem for me. Sometimes my brain feels like a classroom full of Sunbeams (3&4 year olds) all commenting at the same time trying to be helpful, many completely off topic. Other times I feel discouraged when logically I know things aren't that bad. So this time when Heidi suggested trying the vitamin I was willing to give it a shot. Yesterday afternoon I took it for the first time. I noticed that I was able to focus on one idea at a time. I felt positive but not that euphoric high that I've learned leads to a crash just ahead. Too early to say if that's coincidence or not but it was a nice afternoon. 
     In the morning Heidi and I went over to Humanitarian. Heidi made blankets. I did some cleaning in the tech closet. 
      Today Heidi and I left Rebecca in charge for 45 minutes and bought some fruit. She is so great with the little boys. It feels so liberating to be able to go on a pseudo date for a few minutes and know the kids are going to be ok. 
      This evening Heidi went to her District Commissioner meeting. Peter napped for like 4 hours this evening. Rebecca soothed him when he woke just before bedtime. Heidi spent much of the night awake with him. Wish I knew what derailed his sleep train. He did fine last night. The joys of parenting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment