February 24, 2018

2/22/18 Running Errands

     This morning Heidi opted not to go to Humanitarian. She still stopped by and donated some fabric that she had for them. Instead, we picked oranges from Heather's tree and went grocery shopping. Heidi says that Humanitarian isn't the same now that Sister Keifer isn't there.
    This evening Heidi went to her Unit Commissioner meeting for Cub Scouts. I stayed and helped Rebecca and Sarah study for tests for tomorrow. I also watched the latest Captain America movie. Although I was a little impatient to be able to start my movie I noticed that helping the girl's study brought me more joy than the movie. It felt good just to be a dad and get to know my girls better.

1 comment:

  1. Always important to take care of Dad duty. The girls will remember and consider you their Captain America

    ReplyDelete