April 26, 2018

4/26/18 Red For Ed

     Today, Rebecca, Sarah, TJ, and Joseph all got an early preview of Summer. The teachers in the public schools are doing a walkout to request higher wages and better funding for schools. David's school is a charter school so he still had class today.
     Luckily for us, today was Humanitarian. Heidi took the kids to stuff toy balls or play in the nursery. I went over and had my payroll meeting at Empire. After that meeting, Heidi's folks were kind enough to let me have a meeting with Michael in their guest room. We were going to have a phone meeting with one of my clients but that had to get rescheduled.

1 comment:

  1. As a public school teacher for 100 years I sympathize with teachers trying to improve conditions in the classrooms and get a decent wage

    ReplyDelete