May 20, 2018

5/19/18 Pool Time


Today was a hot one. The kids voted that it was time to get in the pool.


It took me a minute to get used to the water but when I did I liked it just fine.


Gram decided that she was ready to give it a try. I first lowered just her feet into the water. Once she decided that it was OK I lowered her the rest of the way. She did several laps walking across the pool. It is the most "walking" she's done in months.
All the kids but David decided to swim. David was too wiped out from his campout.
Earlier in the day, Heidi and I set up cameras at the Inter-Stake Center the North Stake Conference Tomorrow. Then Heidi took Joseph to the Lutz boy his age's birthday party. While he was at the party, Heidi, Rebecca, Sarah, TJ and Peter and I broke the Costco and Walmart land speed records buying groceries. We were worried we wouldn't get done in time to pick up Joseph in time from his party. In the end, we made great time. Sarah even worked in asking some more kids to test out her scooter handlebar invention. It was another busy day.





1 comment:

  1. The pool and the lift chair has enabled Gram to conveniently do water therapy for her sad knees in her very own backyard.Thanks to a kind son for being her cheerful exercise leader.

    ReplyDelete