May 9, 2018

5/4/18 Temple, a Date and a Planetarium


This morning Heidi, Gram, and Papa and I went to the temple. It's fun that some of the temple workers have started calling us by name.


Today David and Heidi worked on the puppets that he needs for his Shakespear scene that he is supposed to act out. I'm impressed that David did much of the sewing himself.


This evening Heidi and I went on a date to see the movie, Black Panther. It is surprisingly thoughtful for a superhero movie. Towards the end, we started getting text messages about the boy's mutual activity. One of the leaders had to back out at the last minute. It timed out just right that I was able to step in and be the second leader. The blurry shot above if of the boys driving LEGO Mindstorms robots around a maze outside the Planetarium.


Here are David and Rushton. The film was mindblowing and gave an amazing sense of just how vast the cosmos is. The Planetarium format tends to be nauseating for me but, with concentration, I was able to get through this one just fine. I am grateful that I was able to join David in attending this neat activity.



1 comment:

  1. Once again grateful for loving support to allow us to attend the temple doing work for our family. We have been told that this is the most important reason for doing family history work

    ReplyDelete