June 28, 2018

6/28/18 Reunion Day 4 Morning at the Lake


This morning we went down to the nearby lake. Peter and Joseph were teaming up to do this fun pose so I snapped a quick shot of them. I didn't take my camera near the water for fear of getting it ruined so I didn't get any pictures but many fun things happened.
Among them: Sarah caught two fish using one of Uncle Chris's poles. Heather brought a two-person inflatable boat which was very popular. Chris and Aaron rented a couple of Kayaks and peddle powered boats that the kids played in for hours.


This is our cabin number. Peter explained very carefully to us that it is pronounced "Frito-Free, that's why we are Cabin #1". Heather made paper signs so that we could remember which cabins held family members. Ours was number 1. We thought Frito Free was a fun, alternate name for our cabin.


Aunt Valerie provided Kinetic Sand for the kids to play with.


TJ and Joseph resting on the couch.


I had fun playing giant chess with Rebecca and some of the other kids. Peter and Alex liked it too.
I also played a game with Whitney, Sarah, and Rebecca on a team. It was good fun.


1 comment:

  1. Games, activities and water fun made for many memories I’d guess

    ReplyDelete