November 29, 2016

11/29/16 It's How You Look At It


I'm not sure what it is that allows small boys to look at a trash can and see major toy potential. Peter is not the first of our boys to find this dollar store waste basket irresistibly fun. I told him it was yucky but he obviously did not agree.


This morning it was my turn to attend the Temple. I made it just in time to attend the 8 am session. It felt like the place I was supposed to be.


When I got home I found Peter and Joseph taking a nap. They'd been lulled to sleep by Peter's favorite show Team Umi Zoomi. They do exciting things like count down from ten and pick out the triangles from a bunch of other shapes. It's good for the boys to get some rest.
This afternoon I worked on a project for Gram and Papa. Papa wanted a photo border of his posterity to put around his annual Christmas letter. At the moment Gram and Papa have 25 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. Fitting them all took some doing but I finished a version to send to Papa for review. Next will be to add the text of the letter.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas letterhead draft is awesome. We look forward to adding the text, maybe some garland and polish it up. 🌲

    ReplyDelete