December 5, 2017

11/28/17 A Walk and Data Collection


This afternoon Peter was having a rough time. He was crying for no apparent reason so I took him outside for a walk. Heidi was out trying, for the second time today to renew Grammie and Grandpa Mangum's handicap placard for their car. I had a feeling that she might have trouble getting back in time for the girls so Peter and I started to walk that way.


Joseph did not want to be left out. I explained that it would be a long walk but he still wanted in. My phone clocks the walk at 1.4 miles. I ended up carrying him on my shoulders for part of the way. It was challenging but the three of us made it on time. We helped Rebecca and Sarah with Rebecca's science data collection.
In the end, the Motor Vehicle Department folks wouldn't give Heidi the pass. They said her paperwork was wrong so she'll have to try again tomorrow. Crazy how hard dealing with a bureaucracy can be. She was able to reach us in time so we didn't all have to walk home. 





1 comment:

  1. What a walk for you three boys! Glad all was concluded safely

    ReplyDelete