March 30, 2018

3/30/18 Good Friday


Today was a busy day. It started with the kids all watching David play a game. I makes me smile when I see how willing they are to share the same space in order to watch a tiny screen.


Gram, Papa, Heidi and I all went and did sealings today. We did the work for 14 sons, 9 daughters and 5 couples. That is 28 ordinances in all. We were blessed to have the Turleys coordinating the sealing sessions. They made sure to put us in a large room that worked well with Gram's wheel chair.


We've been having highs in the 90s lately and some of the kids were ready to try out the pool.


It was too cold in the water for anyone to stay in for very long. Still, I saw some, like Rebecca and her namesake Becca B get in multiple times.



Plan B was to fire off the water bottle rocket launcher at the park. The kids had loads of fun.





This evening, after it cooled off, Heidi lead the charge in fixing several of our out of commission bikes. I was pooped but it was fun to be able to ride a grown up sized bike again.

1 comment:

  1. It was a very Good Friday including our family discussions remembering the reason it is called "good"

    ReplyDelete