December 15, 2015

12/14/15 Monday

     I took this photo at sunset a few days ago. I don't think I've shared it. It was even more beautiful in person. It is nice to stop once in a while to notice the beauty that surrounds us. 
      Today I met with a client in the morning. I've thought that if I could pick whatever I wanted to do with my time it might be to meet with small business owners and help them learn how to run their businesses better. It helps them and it helps them serve their customers better. It feels like a win. 
     Rebecca and Sarah are both sick and throwing up today. They are being so brave about it. Tonight some of our friends (Michael and Jessica Hallsted and the kids) came carolling. They brought treats and invited us to see the Mesa Temple lights. What a great FHE idea. For ours we watched some Christmas videos on the Church website. 

1 comment: