December 31, 2015

12/31/15 New Year's Eve


     Today I had to work hard to get some accounting work done before the year end. Peter likes to visit me in my office and climb on my treadmill desk. Today he thought he'd found a good place to sit in my waste paper basket. 


    David appears to have taken this selfie. He is a funny kid and sees it as one of his roles to make sure that we don't miss out on the humor in life. 


     This evening we celebrated the New Year at Grammie and Grandpa Mangum's place. Uncle Matt was steward of the fire. The kids enjoyed roasting hot dogs for dinner. The grownups played board games. I ended up with work that needed attention and then fell asleep. I'll have to get a report on who made it to midnight when the revelers start waking up. 


1 comment:

  1. Its fun to have holiday traditions. Hau'oli makahiki hou🎉

    ReplyDelete