January 1, 2016

1/1/16 Happy New Year


This morning I was up first. That makes sense since I was the first one asleep. Heidi reports that Rebecca stayed up reading past Midnight. The other kids were close. I got some work done this morning. We stayed with Grammie and Grandpa through lunch and then some. 
     In the afternoon we visited my parents. The picture above is Heidi helping plant the small pine tree they bought for Christmas this year. We helped with a few other small chores until it was close to dinner time. 
     We picked up pizza on the way home. The girls picked a movie downstairs. Heidi picked out Star Wars (now called episode IV). It's the first time i think Joseph has seen it. He liked it. David watched more than he has in the past as well. Fun that he finally has the patience for it. 

1 comment:

  1. Heidi with Ganon (and TJ monitoring) made quick work planting O Tannenbaum. ( reference our 1/2 blog). Mahalo for that and harvesting weeds around the casa. I enjoyed visiting the kids, especially TJ who showed me his drawing of a castle. I asked what is this. He said that's the castle door with a sign on it. Oh, what does the sign say. Then with a straight face (I'm not making this up) he said it says "No angry princesses allowed " This is a wise rule I'm thinking

    ReplyDelete