January 23, 2016

1/22/16 Busier Than . . .

     ... A one armed paper hanger. Is what my Dad used to say when a person was just as busy as could be. It feels pretty busy this week. 
      This morning Heidi and I helped to hang a tv at Gram and Papa's house. Maybe that's why I thought of that expression. There were many things that could have gone wrong but Heavenly Father blessed us and things went smoothly. 
     In the afternoon I spent my time catching up on accounting work. Then in the evening I went to the stake center to set up 5 wireless microphones, a computer and a projector for tomorrow's training. 7 audio sources is many and we had to deal with hum and feedback issues and imperfect equipment for the job. Again Heavenly Father blessed us and we were able to find solutions to all of those problems. It only took about three hours and now I can rest easier knowing it's been tested and is working. 


     I missed dinner at home tonight so Heidi kindly snapped a shot of Peter enjoying his pizza. He has taken to emitting a high pitched shrieking sound when he is happy lately. We hope that passes soon. We try to really enjoy moments like these when he is both happy and quiet. 

1 comment:

  1. An adege we won't need to worry about is the one about idle hands

    ReplyDelete