January 27, 2016

1/25/16 Hot Chocolate

     One thing that I have truly enjoyed since I started teaching is that there has been no time for dawdling. No time to sit around feeling sorry for myself or wondering what to do next. I have had to be organized and start on the next task as soon as I can and just keep moving. 
     That said, we have still made it a point to keep our appointments with family. That includes Family Home Evening. Tonight we went to a neighbor's house. Their kids have been doing a neighborhood hot cocoa stand (donations accepted) on Monday nights. This was to be the last one of the season. It reminded Heidi and I of a more cozy way to do a Lemonade stand. They had chairs set up and a portable fire pit. There were several of our friends from the neighborhood along with quite a few kids. I think that we all enjoyed the chocolate and the company. It feels good to know that we have such nice neighbors. 

1 comment: