January 16, 2016

1/16/16 New PJs for the Girls


     First let me share this picture of Peter giving Gram a hug at Costco yesterday we are so fortunate to have both sets of Grandparents nearby so that the kids can develop a relationship with them. 


     Today we received a package in the mail from Heidi's Sister-In- Law Valerie. Her packages are always very thoughtful and full of beautiful, gently used clothes (many appearing brand new). Among the treasures were a new set of pajamas for each of the girls. Rebecca and Sarah were so excited they changed into PJs before dinner. We are grateful to have thoughtful family who watch out for us. 
     Other nice things today include Heidi doing Initiatory at the Temple, David got to have Lincoln over, Rebecca went to her friend Chrissy's house. I got to go over to the Nelson family's house and help them set up their new router. They insisted on paying me but I tried to keep the amount low. It will be enough to take Heidi out on a date sometime. 
     I also spent time refining my syllabus and grading quizzes. My Genral Math Class is struggling but 3rd hour pre calc is doing just fine. Time to grade 3rd hour. 

1 comment:

  1. Gramma is very happy to have had a hug from Peter. Thanks for the good news update

    ReplyDelete