January 19, 2016

1/19/16 Back in the Trenches

     I've been putting in longer hours lately. With preparing to teach and my Valiant work plus my calling it's been quite busy. Part of me is very glad of it. There have been times I felt I wasn't living up to my potential. Still, I'm glad when bed time rolls around. 
    Today Rebecca took the plastic loop that was holding two catchup bottles together and was using it like a mask. She added her cape and became "Super Rebecca". I thought we took a picture. It was super cute. She had us all thoroughly entertained. 
     Earlier in the day it was reported to me that Gram, Papa and Becca B came by for preschool. The report is that Joseph is doing better at his lessons. 
     This evening David went to a merit badge class for Citizenship in the Community. He reports that he needs to serve at a place like a soup kitchen for 8 hours. We'll have to sit down and learn more when we have time to sit down. 

1 comment:

  1. Moments like Super Rebecca help us keep life in perspective

    ReplyDelete