January 21, 2016

1/21/16 A Rhythm Emerges

      Today was a school day for me. Heavenly Father has been blessing me to have just enough time to do what needs to be done. Last night between setting up a projector for one meeting and my next meeting I had just enough time to make the homework and quizzes that I used today. My Pre calculus kids seem to be learning and I am learning how to let them talk enough among themselves that they don't seem to feel as much of a need to talk over me. My pre algebra kids are well behaved but the material is challenging for them. I still need to find ways to help the things we're learning become clear in their minds.  
     Heidi continues to hold down the fort while I'm at work. It's a busy time but it feels worthwhile. Tonight Heidi went and helped at pack meeting. The kids helped me clean the kitchen. David is better at cheering the baby lately than I am. I truly appreciated David's help as my back was hurting and I did not feel up to carrying Peter. 

1 comment:

  1. Heidi would be interested to hear Eric has been called as Cub Master and Carson is becoming a Bear

    ReplyDelete