April 29, 2017

4/27/17 Bean Bag Fix

On Sunday when I went home teaching with Pierre his wife told me she was going to throw out this bean bag chair. I asked if instead we could have it. Heidi has since washed the cover and sewn the zipper that was coming loose. David and Joseph were among the first to try it out. It is fairly comfy. The only issue is that the kids seem to feel compelled to leap onto it. Still working on a solution for that.
This morning while Heidi did Humanitarian Bob Rhyne and I tested out using the already installed Ethernet jacks to carry HD to the overflows. It appears promising. We got the signal from the AV closet to the distant YW room without too much trouble. On the down side the switch we used didn't work to split the signal so we can feed more than one room at a time. I think we had the wrong piece of hardware. Next step is to test that theory on Saturday. We'll see what we find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment