April 4, 2017

4/4/17 Here We Go Again

This morning it was my turn to go to the temple. I got to do initiatory for six people. Many are ancestors we did Baptisms for last week with Jon and family. It felt good to be helping move the work along.

When I checked in with Heidi she had set an appointment to see houses with Diane. One family was keeping bunnies in the yard.

The Hallsteds kindly watched Joseph and Peter so we could be a little more focused.

We ended up liking one place well enough that we took Gram and Papa and the kids to go see it. The realtor for the seller says there is an offer already on the table but hinted that we might still win the day if we offered closer to the asking price. Heavenly Father has a lesson for us somewhere in all of this. I'm not sure what it is but I hope I'm learning it. We will see what happens.

1 comment: