April 4, 2017

4/3/17 Honor Band Concert

This evening Heather invited us to see Bradley perform with the Mesa Honor Band. He is really doing well with his trumpet playing abilities. We filled a row with many children. Most were well behaved.

After a couple of loud comments about how dark it was Peter was taken to the hall. Heidi took a turn first. During my turn Peter entertained me by talking about how the partially closed circular air vents looked "sad". I couldn't understand why some looked happy and some were sad. Peter was confident about it though. He also gave me a running commentary about colors, numbers and shapes that he saw. It was thoroughly enjoyable. I even got to hear the concert through the house speakers. Bradley's Band sounded great and we are glad we got to come and listen to him play.

1 comment: