May 18, 2017

5/17/17 Packing Up

TJ and Joseph must've heard that we needed to everything packed up. This is how they interpreted it. Can you tell where Joseph is?

We got four packages in the mail. These are things for the new house. Mostly hardware for Gram and Papa's section of the house. One is a house warming/Mother's Day gift for Gram.

Can you tell what is missing from this picture? We disassembled two bunk beds and took most of the parts downstairs today. Sarah and Rebecca were both big helpers in this process. My phone now tracks how many flights of stairs I climb. My average is 8. Today was 25 just three shy of my record set last week. I have a feeling that record is going to break again.

1 comment:

  1. TJ & Joseph 😂😂 Hard working fam. Dad's getting his stair master workouts. Gramma is curious

    ReplyDelete