May 24, 2017

5/24/17 38 Flights

This morning Heidi worked on cleaning the house while I loaded the van. I broke my old record of 28 flights of stairs by 10 today. I was feeling tired by mid afternoon. Rebecca, Sarah, TJ and Orson Phelps helped Heidi and I unload on the other side. Their are times it feels like we are unloading a clown car. No matter how much we move there always seems to be more.
This evening David went to seminary graduation for mutual. I was proud of him. He doesn't know any of the graduates and there was no promise of refreshments. He didn't really want to go but he went and did his best to have a good attitude. It was bedtime when he got home so I didn't get a full report. He seemed happy though. I have a testimony of the importance of being where you are supposed to be.
The reason for the picture of the swing set is that we posted it for sale today. Lots of interest but no sale just yet. The new house has one so ours needs a new home. We hope to find one with kids who will love it.

1 comment:

  1. No need for a stair stepper machine for you. We can relate to a seemingly endless amount of stuff

    ReplyDelete