May 4, 2017

5/2/17 Temple and a Band Concert

This morning I got a special treat. Dad joined me to do a session at the Mesa Temple. We did endowments for George and his son-in-law Jay. They are family members researched my my Mother. It does feel more special when you know something about the person you are serving. It was good to be in the Temple.

This evening David had a concert for band. Sarah and Joseph were ill so I stayed home with everyone else but Rebecca.

David does love to make us laugh. Heidi reports that the band sounded great.

1 comment:

  1. Hinckley quote "Everytime you go to the temple, you will be a better man or woman when you leave than you were when you came. I believe that with all my heart. I make you that promise. Redouble your efforts and your faithfulness in going to the temple and the Lord will bless you. You will be happier"

    ReplyDelete