May 5, 2017

5/4/17 May the Fourth Be With You

Today was a pretty good day. In the morning we helped Gram and Papa finalize some ideas about items needed for the new house. One thing I didn't mention yesterday was taking an Excel CPE class. I learn some new tricks that I got to use today. I was able to turn in some important deliverables for two clients and I made good progress on a third.
In the afternoon David stayed at school to see he Heritage Talent Show. I went to pick him up and got some good work done while I waited for the show to wrap up.
This evening Heidi went to Roundtable. It'll likely be her last as a member of this stake, provided things continue working out with the house. I played Chinese Checkers with Rebecca, Sarah and TJ. David worked on homework and Joseph napped. It feels good to have a productive day.

1 comment:

  1. Just reading the list of one day's activities for this fam leaves us exhausted

    ReplyDelete