July 26, 2018

7/26/18 Heidi Handiwork


This morning, Heidi, Melissa, Nate, David, Rebecca, Sarah, TJ, Joseph, and Peter swung by Grammie and Grandpa Mangum's house. Heidi worked on the cupboards. David and Nate mowed the lawn. I was on the phone with a client (feels like a lame excuse for not helping but there it is). Afterward, we went over to Humanitarian to help out there for a while.


I believe that this is Kelly's completed coloring page from Jon.

This evening Heidi had commissioner meeting. The rest of us had fun swimming in the pool. Gram even joined us. She was feeling well enough that she wanted to practice Swing dancing. I'm glad to see that she is beginning to get her strength back.

1 comment:

  1. That is my coloring page. I started it during Mom's surgery. Jon designed the pages to be color your own Origami paper. You just need to cut the paper square before folding. Hope to see what else you guys create with your pages.

    ReplyDelete