August 23, 2018

8/23/18 Birthday #41


It was a nice birthday this year. Much better than last year. Today was also Sarah's first-day attending orchestra at Franklin Elementary. She gets to ride the early bus because her class is held before regular school starts.


I got an office for my birthday. Heidi and I went and signed the papers. It is a nice, quiet, professional place to get things done. (More pictures to come on a later blog)


Next up Heidi went over to help paint Heidi's Parent's kitchen. It feels good to give service. I can recommend service as a solid birthday activity.


This evening Heidi and I used a gift card and went on a date for dinner. The food was yummy and the company was wonderful.


Ahead of family prayer, the family sang me a happy birthday and we ate cake.


Papa gave me this nice BYU/Captain America shirt. It will give me a fun way to show my school spirit. It is also super comfy. Thanks Papa!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday son. Glad you like the shirt-/very appropriate for a BYU grad/fan and a hero on several levels

    ReplyDelete