August 3, 2018

8/3/18 Temple and Christopher Robin


This morning we did something a little bit different at the Temple. Heidi and Gram did an endowment session for two of our ancestors. Papa and I still had 5 more Initiatory ordinances to do so we did those. Papa and I were done well ahead so we spent the remaining time helping in the sealing area. The Temple is a lovely place to spend time and to serve.


This afternoon, we enjoyed a treat of seeing the new Christopher Robin movie. It is charming and well worth the watch. I'm not sure that I agree with all the philosophy in it but I do agree that we need to show our family that they are important and not simply say so.


After the movie, Heidi and I took the kids to do our monthly grocery shopping trip to Walmart. It was a bit of an adventure but we all made it through. I tell Heidi that the kids won't learn how to handle being in the store without practicing. All in all, they did pretty well.



1 comment:

  1. An unusual temple routine for us but satisfying in its own way. Christopher Robin my kind of movie. Glad to include Nate

    ReplyDelete