July 19, 2016

7/18/16 Rebecca 100%


    Rebecca has acheived the milestone of 100% completion of the 5th grade math mission on Khan Academy. She starts the actual 5th grade in about 3 weeks. We're super proud of her. She decided she wanted to start on the 6th grade mission and see how far she can get.  
      Sunday night I crashed about 6 pm. It seems that all of us are taking turns with this bug. The only good news is that it seems to be a short lasting one. I'm already feeling mostly better. By the end of the day we had all experienced symptoms. Sarah and Joseph seem mended and I feel most of the way returned to health. I was at least well enough to get my needed work done. Hopefully we'll all be better by the end of tomorrow. 




1 comment:

  1. Good work Rebecca! Your Dad will tell you how important math is

    ReplyDelete