July 31, 2016

7/30/16 The Present Day

     This morning we discovered 2 birthday cards on the piano. I'm not sure how that happened but David and Rebecca were both excited to get cards from their Mangum Grandparents. 


     Here is Rebecca with her card. 


     David, making an effort to not make a silly face. He is also very grateful. 


     Another gift the came in the mail was from Gram and Papa Connelly. Among the treasures was this Hello Kitty hula girl. Gram sent it to us to help us remember Hawaii. She is very sweet to think of us. 


      Continuing the present theme Rebecca and Sarah were invited to a pool birthday party. Heidi helped them make a bag for friends Brynlee and Jade. I'll bet you can guess who gets which bag. 


    Amid the excitement I found Peter asleep with a half eaten peanut butter sandwich in his hand. I thought he looked adorable so I'm including it here. Peter has a habit of coming up to me after I've taken one bite of a sandwich and asking for a bite. Then he wants to keep the whole thing.  I usually give it to him. How can I say no to that cute face?


1 comment:

  1. Presents and peanut butter sandwiches are comforting. We're glad the Hawaiian kitty got to you

    ReplyDelete