July 27, 2016

7/26/16 3D Movie

 

     Last Saturday Heidi and I found a couple of kid friendly 3D movies at Goodwill complete with glasses. We decided to give them as late gifts to Rebecca and David. Today the kids watched Spy Kids 3D. David reported that the 3D effect worked for him. Joseph was not impressed. The other kids were on the fence but kept their glasses on. I think we're still not ready to try another 3D movie at the theater but I think the kids had fun. 
     Otherwise it was a pretty quiet day. Heidi and I got some work done. David is feeling overwhelmed with his Pre-algebra mission but he made good progress with his fractions today. I started reading the book I Robot. It's fascinating to guess how a thinking machine might react to unexpected situations. All the more so because thinking machines in the form of self driving cars and phones that talk now actually exist. 




1 comment:

  1. 3D throw back movie--lol. Proud of your summer school work

    ReplyDelete