March 18, 2017

3/18/17 A Warm Spring Day

This morning while the older kids worked on their 4 For Fun I blew bubbles for Peter. He loved running around popping them. After I got winded I let him try blowing them. To my surprise he did quite well.

Mid morning Heidi, Rebecca, Sarah and I joined Gram, Papa and Becca B at the theater. We watched the new live action version of Beauty and the Beast. I think they managed to make a fun movie. It is clearly trying to look and sound like the original but they did add in some new songs. I am glad we went.

During the drive home the girls wanted to know if we could go swimming. It is 95 degrees as the high today. We broke down and took the kids. Above Heidi holds Peter. Rebecca is adjusting her goggles.

TJ has a great smile.

David on his improvised raft.

Joseph is getting better at propelling himself through the water.

Sarah made friends with a little girl her age and had fun playing with her.

This evening we played a little game. We made two teams and each team used an online programming tool for kids to make a computer game. Then we shared the games. Whichever game gets the most likes determines what flavor of ice cream we get for Family Home Evening. It was challenging but I think all the kids who participated had fun. I know I did.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to go to movie w you guys. Gramma enjoyed sitting next to Sarah who whispered that the wolves were scary. Gramma tried to comfort her by saying that they were Real wolves. Don't know if that helped

    ReplyDelete