November 14, 2017

11/13/17 Meetings, CPE and FHE

     Today went by pretty fast. No photos because my phone screen is still cracked. This morning I went over to one of my clients and talked about ways to spend less money. It was not the most fun but needed to be done.
     This afternoon I had a CPE class on macros in excel. It was interesting. I'm not sure how exactly I can apply what I learned but I did learn some new things.
     In the evening we had Family Home Evening. Since we had Veteran's Day over the weekend Heidi suggested that we show a clip of Red Skelton talking about the meaning of the Pledge of Allegiance. It gave us a good jumping off point to talk about how people serve our country. For fun we also watched the Abbott and Costello skit about "Who's on first?" the kids had never seen it and thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. It was a good FHE and led to a good discussion about members of our family who have and has served in armed service, including Gramma's (and their) relatives buried in Arlington. Visiting those sites were part of their trip to the east

    ReplyDelete