November 25, 2017

11/21/17 Prepping and Writing


This morning some friends of ours brought over a bag of pool toys. It was Dace Roger's family. Those will be fun to play with once the weather warms up again. The photo above is from when Heidi repaired the ceiling fan in the boy's room. A while ago the string that controls the fan speed broke off. That meant you only had the choice of HIGH or OFF. Heidi figured that, with company coming, we should get that fixed. 


TJ brought home two examples of his current writing. We thought they were adorable so I am including them. In this one, he explains why Sarah is his favorite person. (We love Sarah too)


In this one, he tells us how he would celebrate Thanksgiving if he were in charge. Not far from the mark I think.
This evening I went to my last Entrepreneurship class. My presentation went better than I expected.
While I was there Amanda and Eric arrived. They made the long drive from Saratoga Springs, complete with a stop at the Grand Canyon, in one day.

1 comment:

  1. What impressive essays by TJ. I had high school students that were unable to write this well! We were all grateful for the safe arrival of the Reynolds

    ReplyDelete